Working with Sellers to Properly Price Listings
This is a skill that makes or breaks commercial agents.
In this video renowned broker, speaker and show host Michael Bull CCIM shares incredible methods to illustrate to sellers the benefits of proper pricing. Million-dollar strategies including the phrase that pays and the mistakes most agents make, that you really want to avoid.
Save 12.5% to 40% depending on the number of videos licensed at check out. See "Pricing" for details.
Sample Skills Learned
- Power of properly priced listings for your career
- Benefits of properly priced listings for seller & landlord clients
- Tools and techniques for success pricing properties
- Impact of accepting listings over priced to reduce later
- Getting sellers to ask you to price their property
- Effectively discussing pricing with sellers & landlords
- Specific statements to help clients agree to proper pricing
- Several common mistakes to avoid that hurt agents business
- The single worst question agents ask potential sellers
- The perfect way to ascertain if a sellers expectations are reasonable
- Answer to the question, should potential sellers order an appraisal
- Proven best method to share pricing recommendations with sellers
- How to work with sales comps when pricing properties
- Outside the property considerations when valuing properties
- Million dollar phrase to start statements with sellers when discussing why their property should be priced less than they think
How to get commercial real estate sellers to price their properties correctly
- Proven strategies to prepare and perform a listing prosentation
- The first thing you should do if in a sellers office and they sign your listing agreement