Motivation Leads to Success
As a commercial agent or broker, your attitude directly impacts your income. The ability to motivate yourself is key to your success. Think about it. Your motivation level changes day to day or week to week. The days you are running positive you know you get more done.
In this video, successful broker and trainer Michael Bull shares how super star agents adjust their speech, environment and habits to use motivation to build a successful practice.
Save 12.5% to 40% depending on the number of videos licensed at check out. See "Pricing" for details.
Sample Skills Learned
- Utilize motivation to get more transactions done in less time
- Discover what motivates you personally to obtain more success
- Implement the power of planning, goals, preparation, attitude and pride
- Apply motivation principles to power your business
- Motivate clients and prospects to close more transactions
- The easy button to exciting and motivating people on the phone
- Energize your environment with this response when asked, how are you
- Avoid this common greeting that makes people think negative thoughts
- Greetings that make people want to be around you
- An agent personal mission statement to power your business
- The important goal for consistent success
- How to avoid the downfall of hope deals
- Habits of the most successful commercial agents
- Never have lulls in your income again
- Multiple methods to escape negativity
How to be a successful agent in commercial real estate
- Practice that will build your confidence and excitement
- How social media can help your motivation and success